Discover & Analyze the Most Popular Sites on the Web… Uncovering Hot Content and Hidden Traffic Goldmines within Seconds!
The “Honk! Honk!” Web Traffic Guide is a book with 175 pages, no fluff, all about all kinds
of traffic, free and paid. Everything is designed to target traffic strategies that will
work a year from now as well as it does today.
The book is a massive resource for generating traffic and it includes five traffic worksheets.
- Develop a consistent writing schedule.
- Talk up your blog in the real world.
- Offer incentives.
- Create a rock solid gravatar and profile.
- Guest post.
- Join a blog hop.
- Connect with bloggers in a meaningful way through commenting.
- Develop a brand.
- Practice writing.
- Stand out.
- Use social media strategically.
- Show, don’t tell.
- Pay it forward.
- Create a list of small goals.
- Live a life that is worth writing about.
- Provide a solution.
- Start (or join) a group.
- Experiment with video logging, or vlogging.
- Develop an email newsletter.
- Register with blogging directories.
- Start another blog!
- Module 1 – Know your customer
Jonathan is an expert at driving traffic with paid media sources like:
- Banner ads
- CPV ads
- Text links
- Contextual ads
- Alternative search engines
His video is all about making more money doing this. You’ll be amazed when you see how much traffic potential
there is with this, and how easy it is to implement.