- Week 1 – Strategy and Idea Generation
- Week 2 – Product Construction
- Week 3 – Positioning and Packaging
- Week 4 – Sales Prep and Sales Funnel
- My Support System
- Product Ideas
- More Product Ideas
- How to Write and Format Your Product
- Your Headline
- Your Sales Letter
- Attracting Affiliates
- Your Signature
- Changing Your Headline for More Exposure and Sales
- Pricing Your Product
- Building a List
- Promoting Other People’s Products
- Step by Step Action Plan
- The Most Important Step!
- The Real Meaning Of Free
- The Actual Worth of a Digital Product
- Your Target as a Marketer
- Your Passion Project
- Standing Out In the Marketplace
- Finding Your People
- Starting With High End Products and Services
- Building Your Email List Using Freebies
- Always Build In the Sale
- Your Free Products
- Moving People from Free To Paid
- Your Core Products
- Creating High End Products
- Your Coaching Program
- Ways to Set Your Freebies Apart
- Your Plan for Dominating the Web with Free Content
- Give a Lot, Get a Lot
He goes over how to build your list and your business by giving things away. And how to get your customers to know, like, and trust you by giving them things for free. Give things away and people will love you. Give things away and people will trust you. If people know, like, and trust you, they’ll buy from you. It’s awesome, and Dennis covers it all. – Jenn
One Month Small Reports Mastery Featuring
- How to choose a market for you small reports.
- How to find a perfect idea for a small report.
- How to create a great title for your small report.
- How to write a small report.
- How to package your small report.
- How to pick the right price point for your small report.
- How to position your product for mega success.
- How to create a compelling sales letter.
- How to setup a website.
- How to market your small report.
- Become more productive.
- Red-hot ideas for your next small report.
How to make a small fortune online with small reports. Now in version 2.0 – updated for 2014.